About VIPets Dog Walking Adventures
VIPets Ltd Philosophy
Our Core Values and Virtues: Joy, Love, Compassion, Heart.
Our Mission Statement: To use our love and compassion for all animals to bring joy into the hearts of the pets in our care by:
- Being observant and keenly aware of pets needs at all times (such as the subtle changes in their demeanour that convey how they feel).
- Reducing pet’s stress, frustration, loneliness and boredom to an absolute minimum at all times.
- Clearly communicating with clients to ensure homes are run to their exact specifications so pets are kept as close to their routine as possible.
- Recreating play and exercise routines as close to pet’s daily regimens as possible to ensure pets feel safe, comfortable and content in their parent’s absence and
- using positive, loving and compassionate reinforcement of the training already in place.
About Lesley Huntley
Hello! My name is Lesley, and I run VIPets Dog Adventures. It’s nice to virtually meet you!
My mission is to be the best possible replacement for you when you can’t be there for your special friends. I love to be the ‘cool aunty’ that comes over and takes the furry kids out for the time of their lives while you are busy making treat money!
I have always felt a deep connection with animals from when I was very young. When I was a child I would actively seek out and find other people’s pets to spend time with, I was known around our neighbourhood as the “kid that comes over to play with our dog.” The child in me is ecstatic we grew up to play with dogs every day for a living!
In 2008 I started a two year house and pet sitting tour of Australia and Canada. I cared for a wide range of pets in their family’s homes in return for comfortable, inexpensive accommodation. I have touching pet sitting references from this time, you can read them here. I ran my web design business from the family’s dining room table which meant I was always there for the pets I was caring for. I especially enjoyed pet sitting assignments with dogs as it meant long walks around new and exciting areas were much more fun.
I have been a volunteer at Orana Park, the Cat’s Protection League and as an ambulance driver with the SPCA. I spent a year at Dogwatch, working to find homes for abandoned pound dogs. I’m looking forward to bringing the benefits of these years of experience to your special friend when they join the VIPets Family.
Why Choose VIPets?
Sounds Great! How Do I Get Started?
Fill in our form with all the information Lesley will need to work out where your dog will fit in with the group.
Lesley will respond as soon as she gets in from an exciting adventure with an invitation to the client portal.
Once all your details are filled in Lesley will come to meet you and your dog and organise a trial outing.